Add This

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Sharing the Links:Art Apps

We are very much into using cartoon and animation apps at our school for work across the curriculum, but are we using a variety of apps for other areas of art and design? I think in most cases we tend overlook these areas, especially when working with the older kids outside of Art lessons.

This afternoon I came across a tweet by @aFaizaK  of Word Ahead, which lead me to a great post by Mrs Smoke containing a listing of 45 websites for students to use in creating original art online. Some of these apps, I've  come across before and use a great deal, most I haven't. I can't wait to try some of these out with the kids!  A big thanks to Mrs. Smoke for taking the time to compile the list and sharing it with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment